Selasa, 01 Februari 2011

morning sickness

morning all...
wish you have a great today....
this morning.. i feel so..ehmmm nausea... it's called morning sickness... yeap... it's a secret ok.. i'm pregnant... horayyyyyyyyyyy... yes, i'll have a baby... in nine month ago..hehe...

now it's age about three weeks.. 2 days ago, i went to the obstreticians.. and he said.. that i'm positively pregnant... the baby size is just an aple seed. still small. but it bring many changes to my body... my weight increse periodicly... slow, but sure. now, my weight is 50 kg.. haha...

in the morning, i often feel not better, becouse this morning sickness. i often had headache... if i feel hungry i'm nausea.. if too full i'm nausea too.. haha... but most all, i love it...

0 komentar:

 
Copyright © just wanna be my self. All rights reserved.
Blogger template created by Templates Block | Start My Salary
Designed by Santhosh