Sabtu, 29 Januari 2011

My Graduation... syalalalalalla

finally... i'm gaduated from my collegde... yeah...after 2 years i try so hard... hiks hiks... but... taraaa... today i use this Toga ( the uniform for the graduation)... but, this dress look so funny.. it's like harry potter's costum..haha.... but i like it.


i'm very happy in my graduation, my lovely family and my lovely husband come to. wait.. husband?? he :D sory, i'm forget to note that i have a husband now.. precisely at dec 27th 2010 our wedding.... his name is Anton Prasojo...

in the ceremony of my graduation, i think something. as long as i study here, just now i feel, i'm so lucky.. can be study here.. in UGM.. the biggest and oldest university in indonesia... maybe million people wanna be here.. but they didn't have an opportunity... and i, i just graduated my magister... not just bachelor... Alhamdulillah.. thanks god..

0 komentar:

 
Copyright © just wanna be my self. All rights reserved.
Blogger template created by Templates Block | Start My Salary
Designed by Santhosh